Contractbook, a legal tech company on a mission to help people achieve better contracts through data-driven contract automation, looking for Product Designers ready to join cross-functional teams. The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue of the company and usage of the product.
Core features of our work and culture
- Remote, async-friendly workflow embedded in the company since early beginning.
- Cross-functional teams' members have direct impact on what is being build.
- Rational approach to technological choices, considering modern practices.
- We ask "why" before "how".
- Data-influenced decisions.
- Preferred proximity to CET, to facilitate work-life balance and effective communication.
- Rapid research and development cycles.
- Expecting from each-other to perform like we would in a sports team.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- As flat organization structure as it's possible.
- Company meet-ups sometimes look like this one.
- Continuously simplifying our work processes.
- Headquarters in Copenhagen.
We are remote-first and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours. Our team is free to choose when and where they work, as long as effective communication with the rest of the team is maintained. Everyone is also welcome at our office in Copenhagen. We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat structure and trust everyone to self-organize their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organization, use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performance, test recent trends, and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.
You can find out more about the company culture.
In your day-to-day work as a Product Designer, you will:
- Chase down the user problems, business goals, and technology constraints and translate them into great digital experiences.
- Develop ideas and build experiences using mind-maps, diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Help getting products and features to the finish line by taking part in quality assurance and testing.
- Iterate quickly based on design reviews, usability testing, and customer feedback.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Be independent and execute based on gathered insights
We are looking for a Product Designer with:
- Expertise in user experience and user interface design.
- Ability to prototype interactions and animations.
- Ability to design simple yet meaningful illustrations to delight the user experience.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various product stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Mastery of software including: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Framer, Principle, AfterEffect, Webflow.
Our teams are meant to be harmonic groups of unselfish team players. There's no place for brilliant jerks, even if it means that we miss out on some talented people. Essential for us is fitting into our culture, showing openness, open-mindedness, ambition and motivation. In return, we facilitate an environment of learning, growth, networking, and opportunities boosting your career.
Everyone at Contractbook can:
- learn from experts and become one,
- take ownership of projects and lead a team in the future,
- meet fantastic people in an international environment,
- attend conferences, meetups, and workshops,
- take courses and certifications,
- explore career paths,
- contribute to open source software,
- be part of a fast-pacing and well funded business,
- work from home.