Apply to join our community of highly skilled independent contractors.
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers: A cloud-based workforce solution helps businesses manage their independent contractors and freelance workforce all in one place. Remote placement: giving freelancers the autonomy to live the life they want. Matching: Ease screens candidates to make sure they're the right fit for specific clients.
Ease is looking for prolific and talented content creators who are interested in joining our community of highly skilled contractors. To write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our clients' digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- The editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers and writers.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
Must be based in the USA
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience with recommendations
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Some graphic design experience for developing robust content that users will want to engage with.
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.