Bodhala is looking for an experienced and passionate Director of Talent Acquisition. The Director of Talent Acquisition will play a pivotal role in leading all hiring efforts, building strategy, creating process, partnering with key stakeholders, and delivering the results behind a talented team. This role will report into the CEO and lead complex hiring initiatives that will drive alignment to business priorities and provide a world-class experience for candidates. The Director of Talent Acquisition is essential in creating a more diverse and inclusive organization through best-in-class recruiting, retention, and inclusion practices.
For more information, visit: www.bodhala.com
- Partner with hiring managers to help define their acquisition strategies, build candidate pipelines, and grow Bodhala's teams
- Lead with a positive attitude, focused on problem-solving in an environment that is ever evolving
- Build and nurture relationships with senior leaders as a trusted talent advisor and provide consultative partnership on all aspects of recruitment
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Implement processes, tools, and training to structure and standardize the interview process, ensuring that the right skills, behaviors, and core values are consistently assessed across all candidates.
- Develop a multi-channel sourcing strategy that drives diversity initiatives within candidate pipelines and new hires.
- Manage all searches through ATS and regularly report to hiring managers and senior leadership on the status of open requisitions.
- Implement leadership dashboards of open positions and hiring progress.
- Collect and use pipeline and other relevant data to continuously improve the recruitment process and inform future approaches.
- Manage broader HR operations (e.g., onboarding, employee relations, special projects, etc.) as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting or executive recruiting, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams
- Experience working with senior leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational needs and advise on talent and hiring
- Track record of achieving headcount and hiring goals and sourcing talent through both active and passive channels
- Exceptional verbal communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Experience building and cultivating relationships with candidates and clients in a global business environment
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Leverages a multi-channel approach to find top talent quickly
- Experience developing and negotiating offers with candidates
- Data-driven: uses data to drive transparency around recruitment (e.g., open positions dashboards) and to solve problems
- Successful track record in extremely fast-paced and dynamic environments where hiring needs are constantly evolving. Process-oriented and organized
- Knowledgeable of cutting-edge best practices for attracting top talent
Why work at Bodhala
At Bodhala, we look for individuals who are motivated by complex and challenging work. We want to work with people who share compelling solutions to those challenges, solutions informed by their unique experiences, passions, and expertise.
- You will have a lot of responsibility, the ability to make an immediate direct impact, and many opportunities to advance your career.
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well-funded early stage startup.
- Your dedication, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued.
- You will work with a team of extremely smart and talented people who value collaboration and hard work.
- We offer great benefits – best-in-class health, dental and vision coverage, a 401K match (with no required vesting period), a generous parental leave policy, commuter and fitness subsidies, an FSA program, and more!
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan.
Bodhala is a legal spend management platform founded to provide in-house counsel and their legal operations teams with spend optimization solutions and real-time market intelligence. Bodhala's platform applies data science, machine-learning, and AI to help companies find the right lawyer, at the right firm, for the right price. Founded by attorneys, the company serves customers across the Fortune 500 and critical services economy industries. Bodhala was recently named One to Watch in Legal Technology by the Financial Times and Legal Tech Innovation of 2020 by Legal Tech Breakthrough Awards.
Headquartered in New York City, Bodhala tripled its headcount last year and is positioned for continued fast-paced growth, with locations across the United States and in Europe.
Bodhala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.