As a Marketing Coordinator, you will support the day-to-day marketing and events needs of Radix Health; and will serve as a key contributor in running events and campaigns to drive leads and engage healthcare organizations.
This position will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager who oversees marketing to ensure it aligns with the overall marketing strategy and assist in the planning, development, launch, and analysis of digital marketing programs to increase qualified site visits, leads, and engagement. There's also an opportunity to grow as we build our marketing team in additional areas based on your skills and areas of interest such as email marketing, analytics, and video creation/promotion.
- Manage planning and execution of various marketing events inclusive of in-person trade show presence, virtual events, and webinars.
- Coordinate with trade show and conference stakeholders internally and externally to ensure smooth rollout from promoting the event to follow-ups afterward.
- Coordinate digital marketing and onsite projects and collaborate with stakeholders, sales, client success & implementation, product, leadership, website developers, and designers.
- Ensure content and marketing collateral delivered meets project requirements and recommend best practices and functionality to team/stakeholders.
- Deliver a consistent brand voice across all marketing and content; ensure all content and creative follow brand and content guidelines.
- Assist with marketing efforts by proofing, managing, planning, creating, scheduling, organizing, editing, and sending email communications, printed collateral, and other marketing materials.
- Contribute to marketing planning by measuring results/analytics, sharing learnings, and providing recommendations.
- Assist with capturing content at events inclusive of video, audio, and other feedback.
- Perform regular reviews of web content to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and relevance.
- Prepare and monitor project requirements, timelines, and other relevant documentation for marketing and website projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have superb organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
- Working, current knowledge of digital and onsite marketing, event planning and execution, and marketing measurement.
- Readiness to work in a fast-growing startup environment requiring focus, a sense of urgency, strong attention to detail, and exceptional follow-through.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work – perform under tight deadlines with ongoing changes in priorities.
- Experience managing project timelines and requirements.
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative on projects.
- Ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, in a professional manner when dealing with colleagues, vendors, and company contacts.
- Positive attitude and sense of ownership for deliverables.
Education and Software Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar degree
- 2-3 years of experience coordinating marketing projects and events, with B2B trade show experience preferred.
- Experience working with Hubspot and Google Analytics is also preferred.