We’re a mighty team of more than 300 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at seven offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role:
Uberall is looking for an experienced B2B marketing campaign manager who drives demand generation campaigns across a number of international markets. You’ll be part of the Global Revenue Marketing team, developing and managing a range of integrated demand generation programs to drive substantial sales growth. For your campaigns you will be leveraging all channels available (online and offline) to create the right marketing mix required to reach our challenging revenue goals. In this role, cross-functional collaboration is key as you’ll work closely with BDR, sales and the partnerships team as well as all marketing channel owners (event, digital, content teams, etc.). This position requires a strategic mindset and an ability to tactically execute.
We’d love for you to become part of our smart, friendly and enthusiastic marketing team if you are passionate about (and have experience in) these key areas: Owning and running B2B Saas demand generation campaigns - planning as well as execution, data-driven decision making, cross-functional and multi-stakeholder management, project management and campaign reporting.
- Plan, coordinate and execute on integrated marketing campaigns in close collaboration with marketing channel owners and leads from beginning to end. These will include demand generation activities like online marketing, events, email, direct mail, webinars, and more.
- Leverage data insights to define the strategy and marketing mix and help get the highest ROI from our campaigns
- Support Uberall’s revenue and pipeline objectives through the creation of account engagement and sales-ready opportunities.
- Closely align with other revenue stakeholders in the company (partner and direct sales) to develop marketing plans against joint revenue targets.
- Orchestrate all marketing stakeholders involved in the campaigns, ensuring that they deliver on time, and with the best quality, and in line with the plan.
- Act as the primary point of contact for questions on campaign priorities, responsibilities, resources and timing.
- Monitor, analyze and create reporting on the effectiveness of your campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources.
- 5+ years background in multi-channel B2B marketing, ideally in a demand generation function at a fast-growing tech business
- Experience in independently creating and implementing successful marketing programs that engage prospect enterprise and partner accounts
- Well versed in leveraging multiple channels and tactics such as digital marketing, webinars, advertising, social media, events, and account-based marketing
- A very good understanding of digital marketing is required, particularly how to integrate into multi-channel campaigns
- Experience working with BDR teams and setting up targeted BDR-Marketing integrated campaigns and sequences
- Strategic mindset with hands-on attitude
- Sales oriented with a proven track record of creating impact to revenue pipeline generation
- Data driven with experience in marketing reporting and analysis
- Self-starter, taking initiative on business opportunities, highly motivated
- Organized, structured and very experienced in project management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; confident in communicating to executive stakeholders
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Please use the „Apply now“ button and do not hesitate to contact Dylan Louw if you have any further questions.