Staff Product Manager:
Lessen's software engineering team is the engine behind the fastest growing startup in real estate services. Lessen is fundamentally changing how real estate services are initialized, managed, and delivered at scale. The company is well-funded by top Silicon Valley VCs and has committed clients and fast-growing revenue.
Lessen is building a two-sided marketplace that solves a well-defined set of customer and service professional needs. On one side of the marketplace, our software handles the logistics and workflow to connect service professionals to high-quality, well-specified projects with same-day payments. On the other side of the marketplace, our customers get access to timely, integrated property services including renovations, maintenance, and cleaning from the best professionals in the industry.
As a Product Manager in the Command Console application, you will work close work operations and be building the product and process with operation to improve efficiency and sale the business. You will be helping to define business and produce Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for your areas of ownership. You will drive long term roadmap as well as make critical prioritization decision to allow operations team to scale and reduce physical-virtual miss-match between the application and how projects are being run.
You will be a trusted partner to both the operations teams, fields project managers and understand how technology will enable them to scale. You will plan iterations of product development to ensure incremental value and work with operations team to successfully roll them out.
You will be customer obsessed, become an expert in operation and construction workflows, be a trusted partner to the operations in order to create software than is a force multiplier on their efficiency and give them timely visibility to their projects.
You will equip our operations and project managers out in the field with the tools to effectively manage vendors and work at different project sites. You will be building out software that eventually allow us to manage numerous construction projects in a semi-automated manner, and building systems to allow for automation
- BS/BA degree required.
- 7+ years' experience in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Product Management.
- 5+ years Experience in partnering with product and design leadership to achieve objectives
- 2+ years Experience launching product roadmaps and defining product release iterations.
- Stake holder management skills
- Construction/ Real Estate Serving Experience is a plus.
- Computer science background or equivalent technical skills.
- MBA preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of building, delivering, and monitoring mission-critical, 24x7 production systems.
- Experience delivering software on strict timelines with optimal solutions
- Experience creating clear, measurable quality goals for the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Lessen is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We're looking for teammates that are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and will help us amplify the positive and inclusive culture we've been building. Lessen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.