Who is Current Health?
Current Health is a global healthcare technology company, focused on predicting illness and delivering earlier intervention so that every human can live a healthier, longer life. In 2020, Current Health grew 3,000% in revenue, partnering with some of the world’s leading healthcare institutions and pharmaceutical organizations improving health outcomes for patients across the world.
Current Health is building a future where healthcare is delivered to a patient before they even become sick, and helps physicians and nurses target their expertise to those who need it most.
Our platform includes the smallest, most accurate all-in-one wearable on the market, and allows wireless, passive, and continuous monitoring of patient vital signs with the same accuracy as an ICU monitor. These devices come pre-configured as a part of its kit for easy patient setup; data is then transmitted wirelessly and integrated into a clinical dashboard for a single view of patient health. This data is also analyzed through machine learning to produce “smart alerts” to allow for early identification of patient risk.
The Company has forged major strategic partnerships with DexCom, MIR, iHealth and Vivalink so that axillary temperature, continuous glucose monitoring, spirometry and blood pressure/metabolic data are all captured within the platform.
Current Health’s platform is FDA-cleared and used at-scale with Phase III and IV drug trials by major pharmaceutical organizations for remote endpoint collection and for virtual trial delivery.
As a Data Science Product Manager, you’ll:
- Use your clinical expertise to help drive the roadmap and vision for the Data Science Team - work directly with the VP, Product, Chief of Data Science and wider executive stakeholders on a strategic level to define and deliver transformative products to market.
- Effectively communicate the product direction and clearly articulate the Why! of what we are doing both internally and externally.
- Radically Prioritize - Work closely with other Product Managers and delivery teams to lead the creation of a clear and action-oriented product roadmap. Guide the team through the Product Lifecycle - Ideation, Discovery; Delivery; In-Life; End of Life - such that there is a clear purpose across every action and we are delivering the most value to the most customers at every point in time.
- Product Discovery - effectively listen to internal teams and external patients, clinicians; combining their insights with data analysis in order to identify jobs-to-be-done, create clear requirements, then partner with engineering and data science translating state-of-the-art research into compelling product and service offerings.
- Be responsible for scoping, owning project plans, and delivering these projects end-to-end to ensure on-time delivery of high quality data and analytics output.
- Customer centricity – Champion the voice of the customer, and work closely with marketing to translate product features into clear value propositions and training materials.
- Execute on the Product in a predictable and consistent manner; partnering with technical peers to find balance across all scope of works
- Help Build a Feedback Engine to support the execution process; incorporate customer feedback and critique into all ongoing work.
- You have a clinical background, as an MD, PA, NP, RN, or equivalent.
- You’re excited to leverage your clinical expertise to help drive, guide, and delivery Data Science Products
- You are skilled in project management, analytical/quantitative thinking, structured communication (both oral and written) and excited about learning and becoming an expert for Current Health’s data and analytics.
- You have a hands-on, delivery-oriented Product Management background in a high growth business.
- You will have worked in the digital health or health tech space and have a proven record of developing successful products to market.
- You have experience working collaboratively with cross functional teams to achieve success
- You will be a strong partner across Data Science and Product Delivery to ensure a correct balance of work between core product enhancement and the technical requirements to support developing products.
- Be a strong problem solver, confident in breaking down highly complex problems into their constituent parts.
- Eager to take initiative, create new processes and communication channels
- 401k contribution up to a maximum of 3% on base salary
- 70% contribution towards Health, Optical and dental plans including partner and family.
- 1 x Life & AD&D Insurance
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of public holidays
- Flexible, autonomous working environment
- Travel expenses covered
- Spec your own environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team events
- Monthly snack box