About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2019 & 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, Birmingham and New York and opened a brand new office in Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there!
Student Beans has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. Our success is due to our brilliant people and we are looking for more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities include:
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will own the entire recruitment life-cycle, from strategic headhunting and sourcing, candidate management and arrangement of interviews, as well as putting out job offers and making the hire! In addition, you will be an ambassador of the Student Beans brand and advocate of our brilliant culture, as you sell our phenomenal story to candidates and help build our employer brand.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Drive, tenacity, positivity and a desire to win!
- 12 months + recruitment experience, either from an agency or internal role.
- A creative and innovative approach to recruitment - proven success sourcing talent from a variety of platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Slack and Stack Overflow.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships.
- An ability to work autonomously, excel under pressure and deliver results that WOW.
- Fantastic organisational and time-management skills.
Life at Student Beans
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Flexi-time including Flexi Fri-Yay!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber … to name a few!
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans' use of your personal information.