At Qualified, the Vice President of Human Resources owns the development of HR goals, culture, & strategy. They will oversee hiring, benefits, and employee relations for our company, and ensure that they are being managed according to Qualified's standards. The Vice President of HR will plan, lead, and enforce recruitment, management, and employee relations policies.
Qualified is a remote-first company, meaning you can work anywhere in the United States!
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety, succession planning, diversity and inclusion, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances.
- Enhances department and organization by focusing on employee personal development and engagement.
- Implement fair and ethical employment practices that meet the needs of the organization.
- Advise managers on employee and labor policies, such as ADA, FMLA, and OSHA.
- Collaborate with other department managers to deliver employee training programs, employee feedback, ensure compliance, and facilitate performance management and reviews.
- Counsel the management of different departments by providing advice on managing employees and cultivating the ideal Qualified culture.
- Discipline and handle termination of employees as per the organization's policies and offboarding procedures.
- At least 5-7 years of experience or more, in HR management positions at a SaaS company.
- Must possess a SHRM, PHR, or SPHR certification.
- Minimum education preferred - bachelor's degree in human resources or business management.
- Know-how of HRMS (Human Resource Management System) and/or HRIS (Human Resource Information System) software.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills to identify, analyze, and resolve all HR-related issues.
- Strong budgeting skills to efficiently manage HR finances and resources.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively manage, interact, negotiate, and communicate with employees.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills that ensure successful human resources management.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Knowledge and ability to communicate company policies and enforce decisions within their authority.
- The ability to counsel, motivate, and guide HR staff and managers of other departments to accomplish an organization's goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of local and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Flexibility in order to improve and adapt to the needs and demands of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of HR laws and regulations
Qualified is changing the ways companies market and sell with conversational marketing.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Kraig Swensrud (former CMO of Salesforce.com) and Sean Whiteley, a duo with a proven track record in enterprise software. Their first company, search marketing firm Kieden, was acquired by Salesforce in 2006, Their second company, online survey and customer experience platform GetFeedback, was acquired by Campaign Monitor in 2014, and later acquired by SurveyMonkey in 2019. Qualified is an early-stage, fast-paced, fast-growing startup in the SOMA area of San Francisco. The company has raised $17M in venture funding, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.