We are looking for a technical writer for our content team at Arduino to support us in crafting outstanding technical documentation
Contract work for 6 mo. CET time zone compatible work hours required. If you feel that's something for you or someone you know, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We always like to meet enthusiastic people.
- Technical background (BSc/MSc)
- Familiar with reading schematics, preferably in Altium
- Able to make datasheets for the Arduino Pro products
- Comfortable working with Jira/Slack
- Experience with Markdown and Github is a plus
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink is a plus
- Enthusiastic about open source hardware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong interest in supporting technical documentation
- Team player
Arduino pioneered the open-source hardware movement since 2005 and is today the de facto standard in the field of microcontrollers based development boards. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers, and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more. We offer a complete journey to customers, from learning embedded programming and electronics to deploying professional end-to-end solutions composed of hardware, software, and IoT SaaS services.