Join Drishti to solve a 100-year-old problem for a $12 trillion dollar industry.
Deep learning-driven action recognition is the next frontier for AI. Build it with us.
Drishti’s mission is to “extend human potential in an increasingly automated world.” The key to realizing this vision in the manufacturing world is data.
For the last 100 years, manufacturers have been basing their entire decision-making philosophy on miniscule datasets, gathered manually by observing operators on the assembly line who are biased by the fact that they know they are being observed. With more than 70% of manufacturing tasks still performed by humans, you realize the value that’s going unrealized due to the fact that humans are effectively invisible to analytics.
Drishti is poised to transform manufacturing by building the first large scale dataset of human activity in manufacturing. We count some of the largest manufacturers in the world as our customers and are growing rapidly.
About the role
Drishti is looking for an experienced Head of Information Security who will be responsible for product and company information security. This is an opportunity to start early, build the security program at Drishti, and hire/lead the Information Security Team. Drishti’s customers include some of the world’s largest manufacturers and the information security infrastructure you build will be a key component of Drishti’s ability to serve and grow its customer base.
As a customer-facing security leader, you’ll be a key part of the Sales team and Security operations at the company. You’ll be at the forefront of sales cycles helping go-to-market teams meet with prospective customers’ security, privacy, and compliance teams to help them understand Drishti’s capabilities in these areas. At the same time, you’ll play a key role internally in ensuring trust and security are core to our product.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Serve as a security expert that will ensure the Drishti Sales Team is supported in Pre-sales efforts
● Accelerate the trust curve in field relationships with clients and prospects
● Lead Drishti’s efforts towards certifications (SOC2, ISO27K, GDPR, ITAR, etc) working with internal partners, external vendors, and agencies
● Interface with customer Information Security teams to ensure that Drishti’s platform meets customer requirements from a data security perspective; identifying any gaps and implementing remediations to these as needed.
● Develop and advise on the creation and upkeep of customer-facing, security-centric collateral for use throughout all phases of the selling cycle.
● Help support the technology roadmap and architecture from a data security and compliance standpoint.
● Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, computer science, computer networks, or other related discipline.
● Minimum of 10 years’ full-time experience in the field of information security
● 3+ years of customer facing experience
● Experience with security in cloud environments around GDPR, CCPA, PHI/PII data, data encryption at rest and in transit as well security concepts like tokenization, federated security models and secrets management
● Hold known industry security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CSP,etc. and ability to define and manage Drishti’s information security requirements
● Team player with a can-do attitude
● Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
● Ability to thrive in a startup environment, balancing strategic and tactical goals
● Prior deep security experience and passion for building large scale multi-tenant cloud native data platforms.
● Experience in building an information security organization
● 15+ years relevant work experience
● Prior CISO experience
● Hands on experience in managing data access / security related to applications, databases, data warehouses, and big data environments