We are KMTX, a fast growing AdTech company building the Ad Platform of the Open Web. We are working to provide the main advertising platform of the Open Web making it simple for anyone to run effective campaigns online. We believe this is the only way of preserving and improving the state of the Internet by making it open and fair. We’re targeting a $200B market.
As of today, Open Web advertising is a mess with unnecessary complexity, opacity, low respect of user privacy and poor performances for advertisers as well as publishers. This is what allows Walled Gardens (Google, Facebook, …) to dominate the online advertising market as they provide simple & efficient advertising platforms. A simple & efficient ad platform is necessary to value the Open Web, promote free access to information and fight the duopoly.
Since 2017, we’ve worked on the hardest part of creating the ad platform of the Open Web. An automated set of tools and technologies to buy advertising in real time while delivering strong performances for advertisers.
We’ve proved that our approach works with over 200 brands on more than 1500 campaigns and managed to consistently beat every advertising platform on the market. This success helped KMTX grow very quickly to an 8 figures revenue.
We are now building and deploying a self-served platform that aims to be “the Facebook Ads of the Open Web”. It allows advertisers to launch campaigns in less than 5 minutes on any inventory (Web, Apps, TV, ...) and deliver strong results for their brand. Simple & Efficient. This platform will be available for advertisers in Europe and North America.
KMTX was founded in 2017 by two serial tech entrepreneurs: Franck Tetzlaff (co founder of Doctolib) and Arthur Querou (co founder of MotionLead acquired by Adikteev).
We’ve raised $3m to date and plan to raise a significant round in the coming months.
We’re obsessed with meaningful, powerful tech and simplification for our users.
We have no fear of challenging the status quo when we believe it’s the right thing to do.
We believe that small increments don't drive change. Anything we do must be 10x better than what existed before.
This also applies to hiring. We hire people that are 10 times better than we are and whom we admire. People who want to build and achieve 10x challenges. Forward thinkers, who challenge the status quo, get out of their comfort zone, are not afraid to fail, have a high-level of self-awareness and expectation while parking their ego at the door.
We believe that a job should not be “just a job”, but an opportunity to grow. To perform at their best, our people should be happy and challenged. We want our people to evolve, learn, and grow in a pleasurable work environment.
We care a lot about autonomy and trust which we lead by example as being very flexible on work hours or on the missions you want to work. We’ll also always be pleased by and encourage employees taking initiatives.
We are as transparent as possible on what’s going on in the company and everyone in the company is always accessible. No hierarchy blocks.
Finally, we provide a suite of benefits and perks that we believe are meaningful to make the life of our employees better.
Share our passion for the internet & its freedom. Understand how content is served on the internet & ramp up quickly on the ad-tech industry. Monitor & analyze competitors & effectively translate analyses into product requirements. Identify trends and opportunities & communicate them with your choices.
Possess the ability to ruthlessly prioritize; not only the user’s needs but also your own operations. Seek to unclutter the complex interactions in the media buying ecosystem & translate that into features that will delight the user with their simplicity.
Be a “Feature Creator”, dive deep in the details of a great user experience & effectively communicate vision & needs with designers & tech team. Understand the user & give a powerful voice to their needs & concerns through any tools available (User Interviews, UX testing, product analytics etc.)
- Manage different lifecycle stages from ideation, MVP, MSP & further iterations
- Manage agile product development process, lead agile ceremonies (SCRUM & KANBAN,) in pluri-disciplinary teams
- Conduct competitor benchmarking to identify state of the art & help us surpass it
- Work closely with product designer to elaborate user research, user testing, and wire framing
- Collect user needs & write features, US (INVEST) and BDD test scenarios for development
- Communicate on roadmap, prioritize and be able to explain choices and strategy
- Collect and analyze feedbacks from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements and processes
- Plan & conduct acceptance testing with help of tech team
- Resilient & adaptable
- Ready to learn
- Hands on & rigorous
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- 2 or more years of experience in Product management
- Masters in business or equivalent experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Figma & Notion is a plus
- Sane work environment built on trust, delivery and mentoring
- Attractive salary and remote friendly
- Dedicated conferences and training budget
- Central Paris office
- Fully equipped workstation
- Restaurant Tickets (Swile)
- Health Insurance (Alan)
- Gym subscription (Gymlib)
- Regular team building events
- Annual company retreat
- Partnership with kindergardens
- Introductory call
- Technical product interview
- Case study
- Culture fit meeting