MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Marketing Operations Project Manager at MURAL you will play a critical role on a high-growth Marketing Team. The orchestrator of our campaign operations, you will manage requests and projects that relate to asset development and activation across channels like email, chat, web (etc.), as well as support special projects as needed. We’ll look to you to establish or improve related processes that increase our overall efficiency and effectiveness as an operations team.
We’re looking for someone with prior project management experience in a complex, fast-paced environment who’s ready to roll their sleeves up and make an immediate impact. Using your knowledge of all functional marketing areas, marketing operations and project management, you will own campaign production and delivery, drive alignment with internal stakeholders, and build a framework for measuring and continually evaluating resource allocation for the marketing operations team. This role reports to the Associate Manager of Campaign Operations.
- Develop repeatable processes for measuring, monitoring and managing the key areas of resource allocation, including timeline changes, scope changes, resource availability, task dependencies and prioritization
- Manage project intake, timelines and assignments for the Marketing Operations team
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to gather requirements, monitor project progress and address roadblocks ensuring timely completion through all phases
- Ensure projects adhere to established processes and all related documentation is maintained, creating new processes and documentation where needed
- Use your knowledge of project management methodologies and tools to optimize our use of Asana
- Double check all project deliverables for accuracy and adherence to requirements
- Collaborate with and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Partner with marketing, creative and other teams on overall marketing project management processes
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience working in project or program management in a marketing function
- Firm grasp of project management and documentation tools, such as Asana, Kanban, creating work breakdown structures and workback schedules
- Demonstrable experience managing project timelines and resources
- Familiarity with our core marketing technologies, Marketo and Salesforce
- An affinity for process -- and where there isn't one, you're comfortable creating one.
- Exceptional initiative and attention to detail
- Experience working remotely with a global team
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
Ideally you have...
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in an agency environment
- Project Management Certification, such as PMP or similar
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.