Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees!
As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
A bit about you...
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. In this role, you will be instrumental in supporting our fast-growing Sales organization. The ideal candidate is hands-on, detail-oriented, analytical, and enthusiastic to help our sales organization grow and succeed, while learning and having fun.
A day in the life…
- Analyzing past and future pipeline to model future business opportunities
- Work with active sales data to assist sales reps in closing deals
- Assist in developing new processes and systems to improve productivity and effectiveness
- Help with data-maintenance and data enrichment projects
- Build the list of new target accounts for SDRs
- Work on impactful administrative ad-hoc projects
- Interns will also be given learning opportunities, including but not limited to:
- How SaaS Sales work - from sourcing pipeline to winning logos
- Different departments in the organization and what they do
- Best in class Sales tech stack: Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, Linkedin Sales Navigator and more
- Advanced calculations in Excel and data visualization
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- Current college student with availability to work 20 hours/week. Junior or Senior year students preferred.
- Have strong experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Have strong communication, planning and organization skills
- Love to solve problems and deliver results
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Eager to learn about Sales and SaaS
- Have previous sales internship experience
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us!
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer that searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.