Greetabl is growing quickly and looking for an eager sales professional to join our B2B Sales team.
This role requires qualifying new leads and closing new business from inbound leads, making cold outbound calls, and supporting our Sales team in various other ways. Outstanding performance in this role will be financially rewarding, a tremendous amount of fun, and has the potential to unlock new opportunities within the company.
The right candidates will be clear A-Players, be naturally curious and driven to succeed, and have a deep desire to win.
This position is fully remote. We cannot currently sponsor H1-B.
- Generate sales leads through various prospecting strategies including cold calling and email.
- Qualify leads and/or close new business generated through inbound efforts – calling all leads within stated SLA.
- Fully understand the Greetabl product and service line and perform accurate and compelling live demos for prospects.
- Work with Sales and Marketing leadership to determine outreach strategies.
- Develop new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, targeted emails, and networking to maintain a consistently growing pipeline of potential deals.
- Log all sales activities in CRM and track KPIs including calls made/completed, win rate, and average deal size.
- Clearly and accurately communicate details of each order to appropriate team members to ensure flawless fulfillment for our client.
- Clearly and accurately communicate details of our process, terms, and requirements to the client to ensure expectations are met across the board.
- Share learnings across the team to improve sales effectiveness and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Must have 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a customer-facing role. B.A. required.
- You are a superb and persuasive communicator, and an effective ‘closer.’
- You are a self-starter with a natural tendency to take action day after day.
- You are professionally persistent and are not flustered by rejection.
- You are reliable and trustworthy...and don't make excuses.
- You are a team player, and are willing to do what it takes to succeed as a team.
- You know how to use CRM software and understand the importance of accurately logging sales activity.
- You have access to reliable, high-speed internet and a professional home office or similar setting for VoIP phone calls and video conferencing with clients and prospects.
- You have an understanding of the concept of brand and why it's important.
Greetabl is growing quickly in a huge market that's ripe for disruption. We invest in our people and our product, and we love the feeling of hard work paying off.
If you join Team Greetabl, you'll get:
- The opportunity to directly impact the growth of a business and to accelerate your career in a fun and positive industry.
- A competitive base salary and commission package.
- Subsidized health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and a home office stipend.
- A generous holiday and vacation policy (and the encouragement to enjoy it!).
- Summer Fridays!
- Everything you need to succeed in a healthy, positive, remote team environment.