Title: German Customer Support Representative
Location: Remote - Europe
Start Date: TBC
Hours: Casual, Flexible
As one of our German Customer Support Representatives, you will be an ambassador for our brand and your role will be to provide 1st line Technical and Customer support to our client's customers. You should be calm, technically minded, and have a pro-active and positive "can do" attitude. Your goal will be to make the customer journey as seamless as possible. You would also be communicating in English. Applications made will be added to our pool.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring customer's queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care, and professionalism.
- Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customer's issue.
- You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives. It is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers
- Maintaining a world-class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
- Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
What we’re looking for
- Near-native level fluency of German & English, particularly reading & writing.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated, a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- A logical, methodical approach with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent observation and attention to detail skills with patience, perseverance, and good concentration.
- Experience gained within a customer service environment or an international business setting.
- Have your own PC, Broadband (with microphone and speakers), webcam, and have a separate working environment and meet our standard background checks.
- You must be open to working a flexible and casual on notice working schedule.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world.
- Competitive remuneration, regular team competitions with great prizes’ and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. We always look to develop our own people and always look to promote internally.
- The ability to work in the comfort of your own home, with full training and ongoing support whenever you need it.
Who we are
PTW is a video games services company which supports video game developers and publishers through outsourced production services. We started 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to where we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms, including 8 out of the past 10 Game-Of-The-Year-winning titles.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 35 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE and Orange Rock. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. Orange Rock is our in-house game and product development studio.
Welcome to PTW