Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. We help enterprises like T-Mobile, American Eagle Outfitters, and Zappos increase engagement and improve operations, powering impactful location-based experiences for over 100 million end-users.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare, and Facebook. We are backed by top investors including Accel and Two Sigma Ventures. We are currently 30 employees based out of Brooklyn.
About the role
Radar is looking for a strategic data-driven Account Development Representative (ADR) to join our team. Rather than taking a brute-force approach to outbound email campaigns, you’ll find creative ways to use data to personalize outreach at scale.
We’re looking for someone who loves talking about technology and wants to get more work exposure in Sales, Business Development and Marketing. You’re a self-motivated individual that can meet sales goals, qualify leads, and build positive and long-lasting relationships with prospective clients.
You’ll help guide our sales and marketing strategy and have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a high-growth tech startup.
What you’ll do:
- Directly contribute to the growth & adoption of Radar by connecting with Enterprise customers
- Research accounts, identify important players and create interest to stimulate opportunities
- Build email sequences to nurture prospects along the decision-making journey
- Qualify inbound leads and create opportunities for the sales team
- Work with our integration partners to find opportunities where we can co-sell
- Organize and attend conferences and customer events
- 0-2 years of work experience (Sales experience is a plus)
- Experience working with data in Excel / Google sheets
- Interest in B2B Software Sales or the developer ecosystem
- A passion for technology and a desire to be part of a high-growth startup
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRM/sales automation tools, a plus
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll work with:
- Sam Tillotson, Manager, Account Development
- Our Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams!
- Remote-first until at least July 2021
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.