Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. We help enterprises like T-Mobile, American Eagle Outfitters, and Zappos increase engagement and improve operations, powering impactful location-based experiences for over 100 million end-users.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare, and Facebook. We are backed by top investors including Accel and Two Sigma Ventures. We are currently 30 employees based out of Brooklyn.
About the role
Radar is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with experience identifying and closing six-figure annual contracts. We're looking for a thoughtful seller that can navigate a technical sale with multiple audiences (product, marketing, and engineering). You'll help shape the sales process and fine tune the sales strategy as we scale.
You will report to the COO.
- 3+ years of SaaS enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling annual contract values of at least $100,000
- Experience selling to product and development teams
- Experience hitting and exceeding quota
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
What you’ll do:
- Lead a sales process from prospecting to close
- Lead compelling presentations and demos of Radar to a range of members, from the C-suite to individual contributors
- Promote location context and educate companies on how it can be used to grow engagement and revenue
- Partner with engineering and product to relay market feedback and improvements
You’ll work with:
- Coby Berman, Co Founder
- Vanessa Hamer, Director of Sales Operations
- Our Solutions Engineering Team!
- Our Account Executive team!
- Remote-first until at least July 2021
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.