AppOmni is looking for a Product Content Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
AppOmni helps secure customers and their data -- a challenging problem in an exciting part of the security industry. As a product content manager at AppOmni, you will play a pivotal role in accelerating our customers’ success with our product. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to create accurate, engaging, and user-friendly content. This position is an opportunity to build and take ownership of our documentation and content management program.
In the Role
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success and Solution Engineering to create and maintain world-class documentation, including user guides, onboarding instructions, API documentation, etc.
- Build and maintain user aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as training videos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
- Quickly learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and easily understood by users.
- Document new or changing product functionality and deliver content to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- 3+ years of technical content writing experience for a software product
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Experience building and maintaining content management systems (CMS) to manage the lifecycle of technical documentation including draft, review, and publish phases.
- Customer empathy and excitement to help customers be successful with the product through effective documentation and content.
- An ability to collaborate effectively across the organization, building partnerships and advancing shared objectives, and the resourcefulness to get things done quickly.
- Experience with source control systems and workflow tools--Git, JIRA/Confluence.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio of work and/or writing samples that highlight these capabilities.
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
This position can be fully remote or located in either of our two engineering offices:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Carbondale, CO
Note that due to COVID-19, this role will start fully remote regardless of location
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team - veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology - spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.