Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
The Red Canary product team discovers and delivers products and experiences that our customers love and value. We do this by getting to know our customers, their pain points and working from this intimate understanding to build solutions that meet their needs. Every PM on the team works from shared objectives, is accountable to their outcomes and empowered to do the right thing for our customers and business in alignment with our company vision and mission.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to own the direction of our security operations platform. We process billions of events per day from hundreds of thousands of systems worldwide. You will work closely with other product managers and partner with many stakeholders across the organization to get your work done.
What You'll Do
- Understand our business and technical strategy, identify business and customer opportunities that can change the trajectory of the business.
- Manage your roadmap: prioritize opportunities from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize the work so your team is working on the most impactful items.
- Translate problems and opportunities into actionable customer problems with frequent interaction with customers. You will define and frame those problems for your team.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas you and your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software and customer experience with each release.
- Constantly evaluate if your product is meeting the needs of your customers, solving their problem and delivering on the business opportunity. You use qualitative, quantitative, techniques with customer interviews and experimentation.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Manager role, preferably on technical, enterprise SaaS products
- Strong technical background, experience working with APIs, databases and distributed systems
- Experience working on products where the customer can be both internal and external
- Passion for tackling business opportunities by solving customer problems.
- You start with the customer and work backwards to a solution
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with a financial and commercial mindset
- A clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them, comfortable making decisions without consensus, and can help others make decisions by being persuasive
- You’re a self-starter; don’t need direction; entrepreneurial
- You place a high value on elegance and simplicity in product design
- Ability to distill complex and ambiguous situations into impactful plans for your team
Targeted base salary range: $140,000 - $180,000 +bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.