ABOUT THE ROLE
Product Owners are a special piece of how Revolut works. As a Product Owner, you hold sole responsibility over the roadmap of your team, daily operations, project execution, and how risks are addressed. You will have regular exposure to senior management, and be relied upon as the go-to person in your field.
This role is all about responsibility, follow-through, and being a builder. You will be highly exposed to the practicalities of customer-facing processes, the nitty-gritty of engineering, and the nuances of communicating complex ideas to senior management.
We not only want to see you succeed in your role here at Revolut, but also in the future. To that end, we will train you for your next role, giving you the necessary exposure from public speaking, to high level business meetings, to building meaningful, impactful solutions.
You will be responsible for three major company missions:
1. Getting Revolut financial reporting up to standard.
2. Optimising PnL on our cash positions.
3. Become a bank in all major regions.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Set the vision of the product, define metrics (in the form of KPI) for its success and be responsible for the successful delivery
- Lead and execute (end to end) product and projects to improve Revolut's treasury, reconciliation, accounting & reporting ledger systems
- Communicate with senior management, and technical leaders about key issues
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements: coordinate resources, create project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality
- Think ahead, coordinate with other teams (Retail, Business, Payments, Treasury, Data) and build for the future
- Manage a team of experienced engineers and data analysts
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of work experience at a hyper growth tech company, and/or investment bank
- Able to break complex problems into simpler ones, and prioritise them with solid data
- Strong project and product management skills
- Fluency in SQL
- Excellent C-level communication and stakeholder communication
- Curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and interested in making an impact
- Make strong business cases and convince people to help you executed
- Background in software engineering a plus
We are able to hire remotely in one of the following countries:
United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania or Lithuania (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries).
Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.