InfoTrack is committed to hiring the best talent anywhere in the United States. Unless the job requires presence in an office, new and existing employees can choose to work entirely from home or all or part of the time from an office (in NYC, Chicago, Denver, or the Bay Area). We interview and onboard virtually.
You are reliable, learn quickly and can multitask. You enjoy helping people and are graceful under pressure. You want to be part of a team that is challenged daily. Your communication, both written and oral, are well above average. You are coachable and look for ways to improve yourself, your team and your company. You understand that the key to taking care of customers is being empathetic and having active listening skills. This position reports to the Director of Customer Support. We pay market rate for this role.
Recently certified as "Great Place to Work"- InfoTrack is a platform that seamlessly connects law firms to the courts and to the services that they need to litigate successfully. We're global leaders in legal technology with unparalleled expertise in forging integrations that can drastically improve the efficiency of law firms and the legal system.
As a highly ambitious company, we know that our people are critical to our success. That's why we're passionate about fostering a high-performance culture built on professional development, open communication, and transparent leadership. If you're smart, dedicated, and eager to help build a market-leading solution that makes a difference in the lives of our clients, join us.
- Assist customers in resolving issues on the phone, over email and chat.
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and concise customer contact records.
- Forward appropriate issues to cross functional departments for action and follow up with the customer.
- Be accountable for your own learning and contribute to the gathering of information for the department.
- You are passionate about technology and for helping others to understand and use it.
- Excellent communication ability. You need to be able to write well, be articulate on the phone.
- 2+ years of customer support (Phone, E-Mail, and Chat) experience, which may include internships (previous experience in providing customer service & technical support for a software company is a plus)
- Computer savvy—we sell software, so you need to be someone who can quickly learn how to use new technology and new websites and explain how they work to others. You should ideally be comfortable using Microsoft Office products, like Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience using a CRM, such as Salesforce or Zendesk, is a plus.
- Our customers are law firms and legal professionals, so prior familiarity with the legal services industry would be an advantage.
- Must reside in the United States
Whether you choose to work in an office or remotely, we strive to ensure that you have the resources and training that you need to successfully collaborate and succeed. At InfoTrack, we’re committed to a workplace where everyone feels comfortable to do their best work and, yes, have fun!
- Flexibility. Work from home, an office, or a mixture of the two—wherever you're happiest and able to do your best work.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans, 401k match, 20 days of paid time off, plus more competitive benefits.
- Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- Be part of a culture obsessive about learning, development, and career growth.
- Learn more about life at InfoTrack on our website.
InfoTrack was recently certified as "Great Place to Work" Find out what our employees are saying:
Because we firmly believe that a diversity of experience and perspectives brings strength to our company we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.