We can only hire Citizens or Green card Holders at this time.
We are unable to sponsor
Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content for selling, training, and coaching at scale across all devices.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global industry leader headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with offices in Glasgow, London and Sydney, Australia. We’ve partnered with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by the largest, most successful companies in the world such as Exxon, Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon, to accelerate their sales and marketing initiatives. Our award-winning platform is recognised by Gartner as the only solution in their Sales Engagement Platform category to meet all of their feature requirements.
This is a Senior Software Engineer role within our small, entirely remote, highly collaborative, diverse and empathetic Frontend Web team in the US. The team works primarily on the next generation of web frontends at Bigtincan, building and maintaining new experiences in up-to-date React.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who wants to build new frontend features and systems, help identify the best migration paths for older codebases into React, and mentor and teach fellow engineers.
- Develop and collaborate to develop frontend systems
- Coordinate with backend developers and devops engineers to ensure whole project success.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the technical roadmap.
- Design and develop software feature functionality following the company software development processes and procedures.
- At times act as a mentor for other engineers. This may include providing one-to-one training, offering technical advice and reviewing the output of daily work activities.
- At least 2 years of experience writing React
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and identify technical gaps and needs from other teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around technical choices and needs
- Enjoy working remotely, and demonstrate good remote work practices
Bigtincan is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.