Swift Navigation provides precise positioning solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicle, mobile and mass-market applications. What began as the GNSS industry’s first low-cost, high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) receiver has evolved into a Swift Navigation ecosystem of positioning solutions for autonomous applications. From the nationwide GNSS corrections delivered from the cloud by the Skylark™ precise positioning service, the hardware-independent, integrated software solution that is Starling® positioning engine to the centimeter-level accurate Piksi® Multi and ruggedized Duro® and Duro Inertial RTK receivers, Swift Navigation is enabling a future of autonomous vehicles to navigate and understand the world. Learn more online at swiftnav.com, follow Swift on Twitter @Swiftnav
Swift Navigation is looking for an outstanding systems engineer to work across all aspects of its precise positioning system. You will have the fundamental systems engineering expertise to specify, architect and validate complex solutions and products, with both the multidisciplinary and communication skills required to work across functional areas and products. You will work closely with systems engineering, project management and the development team to create precise, safe and robust solutions for our customers.
As part of your role, you will also represent Swift in customer programs as technical lead for the complete positioning solution.
- Support the systems engineering effort for the Swift Starling positioning engine.
- Representation of the customer and system integrator within the engineering team.
- Use and development of systems engineering tools and processes.
- Alignment of process and deliverables to Industry standard quality and safety standards.
- Experience in a highly technical field
- Systems engineering techniques
- Complex software/hardware/cloud systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positioning and localisation technologies
- GNSS and/or sensor fusion
- Functional safety (ASIL-B), security, and/or integrity
- Automotive development programs
- Modern SW engineering concepts (CI / CD, Agile development,…)
- Systems engineering tools (requirements databases, architecture, simulation and modelling)
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending, HSA.
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49