At Kubermatic, we believe that businesses should focus on their core purpose: writing groundbreaking applications, not operations. In line with our commitment to make Kubernetes as easy as possible, we help IT teams worldwide to fully automate their Kubernetes and cloud native operations across multi-cloud, edge, and on-prem.
As the Top 5 corporate contributor to the Kubernetes Project, we develop enterprise-grade software solutions and provide professional services and support to safely navigate and accelerate your cloud native transformation. Our open source Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform makes it easy to operate thousands of Kubernetes clusters on any infrastructure.
If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should at least have a chat.
What you will be doing
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Go, Kubernetes, Prometheus) to build our products like Kubermatic
- Create E2E test and automate workflows for CI/CD
- Build the infrastructure behind high-availability services
- Design and implement new services and features
- Contribute your knowledge in roadmap and feature discussions
What we are looking for
- You have previously applied knowledge of Kubernetes/Golang and you worship high-quality code
- You are comfortable with distributed systems, container technologies, Kubernetes and the cloud native stack
- You value pragmatism and result-oriented team and project work
- You have a very good command of English
What you get in return
A dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that)
Agile development practices, cutting edge technologies (Kubernetes, Go and Prometheus) and an up-to-date stack
Full support with getting the training and certification you need to do a good job (CKA, Linux Foundation Certification...) and conference opportunities
Obviously: flexible working hours, responsibility, free choice of IDE and OS,...
For remote workers: a great infrastructure set-up and regular hackathons and events in Hamburg, so that you won't feel any difference. Ok, besides free coffee ;-)
On top of that: a very nice office in Hamburg, regular barbecues and after-works, reduced gym membership
We love community events - so you will definitely enjoy our meetups and our own community conferences ContainerDays and GoDays
As member of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation we are able to offer certified courses and first class information about what's coming up next in the Kubernetes ecosystem. And if you want to contribute, you are welcome to engage at CNCF projects or special interest groups