Pernix Consulting is looking for a Technical Writer to work on a challenging program supporting the Department of State in Arlington, VA. The project focuses on the software development and integration for the Department of State to provide business solutions to a worldwide workforce. We develop and maintain a cadre of systems and applications using SaaS and PaaS solution that helps protect lives of US citizens and non-citizens in Embassies, Consulates, and Posts around the world.
- Assist in providing security during the development stages of software systems, networks, and data centers
- Search for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software
- Assist in managing and monitoring any attacks and intrusions
- Recognize the potential threat or attempted breach by closing off the security vulnerability
- Build firewalls into network infrastructures. Develop security systems, analyze current systems for vulnerabilities, and handle all cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IT security certifications are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with NIST, RMF and information security
- Skilled at prioritization; high integrity
- A Secret clearance is required to start. Possible requirement for Top Secret.
Pernix Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.