We are looking to hire an experienced Product Owner to work alongside our passionate product teams.
- Working with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Collaborating with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product
- Developing appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Developing scope and defining backlog items that guides the software development team
- Maintaining an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Analyzing and collecting customer requirements in terms of solvability with the product
- Working closely with the Scrum Master to help development teams with delivering best possible value for the product
- Representing a team in front of stakeholders, clients or users
- Be responsible for the outcomes and value created by the team
- Supporting clients in analyzing and solving the problems
- Creating product-related materials and product documentation
- Acting as an ambassador for the product internally and externally
- 2+ years of experience working as a Product Owner in a medium to large organization
- Experience in being Product Owner of B2B products
- Deep understanding of both product management and engineering, having worked successfully with both partners in the past
- A profound understanding of the software development cycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Teamwork skills are essential
- In-depth practical knowledge of Agile. Knowledge of Scaled Scrum frameworks will be an advantage
- PSPO or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in a changing environment. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly
- Experience with tools like Jira, Confluence
Why is Klarity and Nordcloud your next career move?
Klarity is the SaaS cloud management tool you need but didn't think existed. The user-friendly dashboards and automation capabilities give you full control of your cloud estates and costs across Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform and on-prem VMware.
Created by Nordcloud, where you meet lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries.
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world.
- We're continuously developing our business – that means, we're not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they've always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies
- We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft.
- More information here: https://nordcloud.com/klarity-cloud-management-tool/
- Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here! Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video.
- If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. Our Talent Partner Olga (LinkedIn profile) is more than happy to answer your questions. All applicants must have the right to work in the EU/UK.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. It's a recognised cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organisations leverage public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings and sustainable value.
As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner's Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!