SnackMagic is a global snack and swag gifting service. Our unique edge is our signature build-your-own/customizable snack stash concept. Through SnackMagic, corporate organizers are able to use our easy-to-use platform to provide mood-boosting gifts to delight groups of 5-20,000.
We’re a product-first ambitious team that’s obsessed with a united vision for taking our business to new heights, and we're a true pandemic pivot story. We transformed from a solid New York City-based corporate lunch service, called STADIUM, whose trajectory was thrown off-course given the changing dynamic of working on-site to working at-home, and have since never looked back. SnackMagic today has outpaced years of STADIUM's growth due to our agile team and ability to pioneer a new way to bring companies together in a changing world.
As a rapidly growing company, our CEO is looking for an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO and the leadership team. SnackMagic is based in New York City, but this would be a remote position (timezone: EST).
High level tasks include (but not limited to):
- Working with CEO and leadership team on recruiting and onboarding new team members: writing job descriptions, short listing candidates, coordinating interviews, sending offer letters, and onboarding new team members.
- Working with the CEO to manage incoming emails, social messages, calendars and setting up meetings.
- Act as the point of reference and project manager for leadership team projects and tasks.
- Format information for internal and external communication – emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Consolidate data/metrics from different teams and distribute in a presentable format
- Personal tasks (booking trips, internet research etc) from time to time
- Help with recruiting, onboarding and orientation of new employees
- 2 to 5 years experience working in a similar role with CEO or executive team
- Experience using Scheduling, Reporting and Presentation software (Calendly, Google Docs, Slack, Gmail etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic & fast paced environment
- Task oriented and superb organizational skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Good judgement and problem solving
- Strong internet research skills
- Crisp, clear and to the point communication
- Communicative, responsive, and ability to turn things around quickly
- Tech savvy and confident to using modern productivity tools
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & on-boarding package for the right candidate
- True ground-floor opportunity at an exciting, fast-paced growing company
- Guaranteed to make an impact, and be given autonomy to contribute
- Fully remote working environment
- 3 month probationary period. Full time after that.
- Available as W9 or 1099