We are looking for a Managed Cloud Apps Product Manager to design and build a disruptive next generation managed cloud application service. We strongly believe that applications can be powered up by harnessing the value from the cloud. We want a like minded believer to lead us.
In this role, you will cooperate closely with the Head of Managed Cloud Service Line and service managers to define the scope and evolution of our Managed Cloud Apps service.
- Defining a next generation Managed Cloud Apps service (this includes application operations and application maintenance)
- Being responsible for Managed Cloud Apps product roadmaps
- Gathering customer feedback for the product
- Creating sales and product sales enablement
- Creating service descriptions
- Consolidating and working on vision with Head of Managed Cloud, CTO and key stakeholders
- Preparing a competitive analysis of similar products and services
- Helping defining new products and services
- Creating and keeping up to date reporting dashboards
- Collaborate on the frontline with customer
A perfect candidate has:
- Experience gained in a similar position: Product Manager, Product Owner
- Previous experience gained within medium to large, international companies from the IT sector
- Experience in application operations and/or application maintenance
- Ability to work within a distributed organization
- Knowledge and practical experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in public cloud services and solutions
- "Hold my beer - I got this", "go-getter" attitude
- We're continuously developing our business – that means, we're not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they've always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies
- We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft
- Work when you're the most productive. You get up early or can't work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy - we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as weekly coffee catch-ups and Tuesday after work!
- We grow together! There's a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
The first impression of our team and the Nordcloudian culture you can get on our INSTAGRAM profile
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. It's a recognised cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organisations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner's Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Join #NordcloudCommunity