Searching for an amazing company?
Do you pride yourself on a creative approach to connecting and networking?
How do you feel about an environment where everyday is different and your drive, creativity, and relationship-building skills are always flexed?
Is the idea of helping fill key roles with the right talent to help catapult us to our lofty goals something that excites you?
Do you think homebuyers should be empowered and have more transparency into the purchase process?
Could YOU be integral in helping us make that happen?
Join our growing People & Culture Team, where we are instrumental in supporting the growth goals of the company. You will be part of a highly collaborative, innovative and supportive team, with opportunities for advancement. The Technical and Corporate Recruiter will be on the front lines of supporting our “internal clients” as they build teams that work on proprietary real estate software that will revolutionize the industry.
- Utilize creative marketing, sourcing strategies, and techniques to attract key talent, to include but not limited to utilizing the following sourcing efforts: internet advertising, social media, employee referrals, attendance at career and job fairs, cold calling, and serve as a corporate liaison with schools and universities
- Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire and time to fill, and retention then use the KPIs to adjust recruitment strategies as needed
- Build our brand among candidates by partnering with marketing to get our name out as a recognized great place to work
- Partner with marketing and People & Culture to maintain an engaging presence on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and other relevant social media
- Create a sourcing strategy that builds a candidate pipeline and is constantly attracting passive candidates to want to join our mission
- Have ownership over the high level recruitment strategy based on the goals of the company
- Focus on technical positions as we grow in R&D but may also assist on other exempt and high level positions as needed
When will I work?
This is a full-time remote position, and the preferred hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Depending on the candidate, we would be open to a more flexible schedule that is results-driven based on successful job placements.
How am I paid?
Base salary with commission potential for successful placements
- Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from
- Employer contributions to HSA and other supplemental plans
- FREE Employer-Paid Life Insurance, optional voluntary life for spouse, children, family
- Other voluntary options include: LTD, STD, AD&D, Critical Illness, Whole Life
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401k match program
- Employee equity program
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Job shadowing program
- PropYOU - Professional Reading program that increases your paycheck by 2% each year you participate
- 50% LinkedIn Learning Reimbursement
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED, Required; Bachelor’s Degree, Plus
- Experience in recruiting or research capacity within executive search, management consulting, or in-house executive recruiting
- Experience in recruiting or executive recruiting with a focus on technical and other subject matter expert roles; Staffing experience supporting role profiles for Development and Project Management Teams
- Experience in building out a strategy for sourcing passive candidates in a competitive talent market
- Track record of solving complex problems, designing proactive strategies and delivering significant impact as a recruiter in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to accurately forecast and help team drive effective recruitment strategies and deliver on quarterly hiring goals
- Ability to learn our culture and build a candidate pipeline of that helps realize the company’s vision while maintaining our identity
- Desire to act as a brand ambassador and work closely with marketing to attract top talent by showcasing our unique benefits as an employer
Who are we?
PropLogix performs tech-enabled due diligence services for real estate transactions and has stood up multiple SaaS solutions bringing transparency, efficiency, and convenience throughout a real estate closing. We've grown our annual revenue and employee base exponentially year over year and plan to continue on this trajectory. With 300+ employees to date, treatment of each individual is a priority as well as ensuring they feel as though they are part of the PropLogix Family. With our motivated teams, unmatched customer service, and cutting-edge software development - we plan to continue disrupting the Real Estate Industry while remembering at the end of each transaction is a human being making one of the biggest purchases of their life. PropLogix has now been recognized 4 years in a row by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the entire country!
E-Verify Employer: PropLogix participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies:
PropLogix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to any employee. PropLogix and any of our subsidiaries will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company.
Equal Employment: It is the established policy of the Company, to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, ethnicity, genetics, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.