Airbase is the only truly comprehensive spend management platform for small and midsize companies. It combines three products — accounts payable, an advanced corporate card program, and employee expense reimbursements — into one system. Implemented individually, each product has all the core functionality you expect from a best-of-breed solution. Taken together, Airbase provides a consistent and efficient platform experience for all non-payroll spend. The automation of accounting and approval workflows results in visibility and control, a faster close, and real-time reporting.
Innovative companies, like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Gong, Cameo, and more, trust Airbase. We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe.
We’re looking for a Technical Writer with experience in software technical writing and video creation. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing and work closely with the Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Help Center, and Professional Services teams. The role is full time and remote, with at least 4 hours per day in PST working hours.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Write, edit and publish technical content in the form of documents, web articles and videos.
- Work with product and services specialists to research and provide technical content related to feature areas of the Airbase platform.
- Master the Airbase platform, and be comfortable demonstrating and creating videos focused on products and features.
- Work with Sales Enablement and product experts to create written or video content that support Account Executives during the sales and upsell process.
- Create content, such as best practices articles, instructional videos and accompanying tests, to educate customers and partners.
- Provide and review video scripts and messaging with product marketing and other stakeholders. Record and edit product focused video content.
- Support our partner enablement and certification program.
- Collaborate with our creative team in publishing content while following brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3+ years of technical writing experience within a B2B software environment, ideally B2B SaaS.
- At least 2 years of experience using video equipment, and producing and editing video content.
- The ability to understand complex technical topics and provide clear written and video content to simplify and educate on these concepts.
- Experience developing and/or delivering training.
- Excellent writing, copywriting and editing skills, and the ability to create storyboards and video scripts.
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, or similar software.
- Ability to create motion graphics to demonstrate product functionality and value effectively.
- Creative approaches to problem-solving.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high-growth, fast-paced environments.
We are a remote-first company and we recognize you may be in a different time zone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in PT and ET time zones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required.