ASMALLWORLD (ASW), the leading international lifestyle community, is a private social network which connects people with shared passion for the good life.
Each year, ASMALLWORLD organises over 1000 events around the world, where members can expand their private and professional networks. The ASMALLWORLD website and mobile apps offer members the opportunity to engage in discussions, obtain travel advice via the Travel Guides or other members, and meet fellow members whilst travelling. Members also enjoy exclusive privileges from international partners such as status upgrades, discounts and additional services.
Besides the global ASMALLWORLD community, Zurich-based ASMALLWORLD AG operates ASW Travel AG, which provides bespoke travel arrangements for its customers, as well as online hotel bookings, and The World's Finest Clubs AG, which offers its members access to the most exclusive nightlife venues around the world.
ASW seeks an Event Manager (EM) working remotely and on a consultant contract.
The Event Manager is responsible for the ambassador setup and the carrying out of both ambassador local ASW events (incl. online events), as well as Access events in line with the ASW guidelines and events calendar across the globe.
- Ensure the delivery of Ambassador events calendar for the respective cities in accordance with the cities’ KPIs
- Day to day communication with Ambassadors and administrative work related to the creation and follow up of local events for respective region
- Initiate and carry out projects to improve the existing Ambassador Strategy and city setup
- Manage the Ambassador reporting, including monthly KPI reports and quarterly budget reports
- Responsible for the Ambassador recruitment for the respective city
- Analyze event`s success and prepare follow up reports
- Ensure all event-related communication is of high quality and in-line with the ASW brand
- Ensure the delivery of Access events calendar for the respective cities in accordance with the cities’ KPIs
- Conduct research for potential Access events in the respective cities
- Negotiate and maintain a relationship with the third-party organizers of the Access events
- Creating event pages and coordinating the social media calendar to ensure successful promotion of these events
- Analyze event`s success and prepare follow-up reports
Take part in the tasks related to the execution of our 2 flagship weekend events during the year (one in Saint-Tropez in May/June and another one in Gstaad in December) including and not limited to:
- Liaise with hotel and venues to coordinate the logistics of the event
- Research for potential brand sponsors
- Reach out and negotiate sponsorships
- Other miscellaneous logistical support with relation to the flagship events
- Travel and onsite management of the flagship events
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Event Management (preferably high-end, luxurious events)
- Relevant qualifications in Business Administration and/or Marketing (preferably with specialization in Event Management / Hospitality)
- Demonstrated planning and strong project management skills, attention to details
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills, strong operationally
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and switch gears at the drop of a hat
- Expert at planning budget and good understanding of budgetary process
- Experience in working in an international/multicultural environment
- Good interpersonal skills with gravitas and credibility
- High level of integrity and excellent sense of judgement
- An inner drive to make ASW successful and willingness to go the extra mile
- Entrepreneurial spirit with past success in driving revenue for the business
- Feels comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Experience or high interest in the luxury/premium industry a plus
- Excellent English language skills, other European languages are a plus
- Ability and willingness to do occasional travel and work on weekends (2 times a year)
- Dynamic small company where you can move the needle and have an impact
- Entrepreneurial company and non-hierarchical mind-set
- International and fun group of colleagues
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please send us your application (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV, cover letter, earliest date you can start and your salary expectation.
Please note that only full application packages will be considered.