Do you have experience holding up celestial spheres?
We imagine being a PM can feel like that sometimes 😅. But in this case, there’s a little extra importance to it. Our Compliance Technology & Internal Tooling team has been around for quite a while. This team has built a powerful suite of tools for all parts of the Pleo organisation — so they are truly an important pillar of our operations.
That’s why the team is called Atlas 🌍 (Ah, finally the metaphor makes sense!)
Team Atlas has delivered lots of awesome tools over the years. One thing is a suite of automated workflows and services that make the day-to-day life of our colleagues more fun and productive. Another thing is a comprehensive back-office platform that powers workflows for many parts of Pleo ranging from Finance and Compliance to Customer Success and Sales. And there are quite a few more!
Moving forward the team will increasingly focus on our Compliance technology and this is where you come in. You’ll get to drive and develop an ever-growing suite and platform of Compliance technology. This is an extremely important part of Pleo’s operations — since it is one of our core growth drivers.
I guess it’s not about holding up planets in the end. It’s about helping them move 🤩
- You like soaking in how the whole business works as you’ll need to develop a holistic understanding of our operations
- Having a lot of stakeholders is something you’re used to
- You like to dig deep — in the financial field we’re working with a lot of complexity…
- …which is why aiming to bring simplicity to it is another principal of ours that we hope you share
- You like to see people use your product and take in their feedback first-person since they are your colleagues
- You know how to work with short iteration loops as you’ll have your end-users right next to you 😀
- You are entrepreneurial - and have a lot of light bulb moments 💡
- You are easy to work with and a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
- You don’t mind challenging the status quo and you’re good at zooming in on the details while not losing sight of the holistic view
- You can't stop talking about product and fintech trends
- You listen to feedback but you can also drive your own agenda
- You can work and produce great results independently and in a team
- You know way too much about everything
- You played with Lego as a kid and built things
- You always ask why
- You probably work in IT (moms)
- You get your own Pleo card, which means full autonomy and no out-of-pocket spending
- Ability to work remotely (anywhere between east coast of the Americas to European timezones)…
- …or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, Montreal)
- Catered lunch in our offices
- 25 days of annual holidays, on top of the standardised festive and bank-related ones, of course
- Great parental leave: 100% paid, 24 weeks for mums & 8 weeks for dads
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company
- Once a quarter – in any normal year – our entire company gets together at a team camp.
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series B-round investment in 2019, and a Series C-round announced in April 2021, we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 300+ team, from over 46 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, or Montreal offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂