Guusto is on a mission to rid the world of bad workplace culture!
We help HR leaders build employee recognition programs, so their people feel appreciated, engaged and inspired.
We are on an exciting trajectory, having seen over 300% growth in 2020 and are now the #1 highest rated recognition and rewards platform on G2 with 1000+ 5 star reviews. We power programs for thousands of clients like Levi's, Harvard, Raptors, Fairmont and more.
As a member of our Customer Success team, you can expect to work with some amazingly talented people invested in your growth and development. The CS team is the front line for ensuring our customers are always happy and engaged. We are the number 1 rated recognition software when it comes to support and there is a reason for it. We ensure we are always listening to our clients and show empathy to their concerns, issues, and feedback everytime. We are looking for someone who truly enjoys making sure people feel heard and appreciated, even when we can not always help them.
- Salary: $38,000 - $45,000
- Job Type: FT
- Remote: Yes
- Company Laptop
- Comprehensive Benefits (fully paid by Guusto)
- WFH Budget
- Learning and Development Budget
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Unlimited Vacation and Personal days
- Amazing team members
- Learn our process for answering and categorizing support tickets
- Work with the Product team on how to report bugs and cataloging customer feedback
- Become an expert in the Guusto product
- Become an expert with our support tools (Intercom, Hubspot)
- Work with the current team to learn our voice and tone when responding to customer inquiries
- Learn how to triage high priority tickets and when to loop in an Account Manager or higher-tiered support
- Monitor and cover support on Saturday or Sunday and some Canadian holidays
- Own and report on all Customer Support metrics
- Maintain and update the Guusto knowledge base and support articles
- Be the internal voice of the customer to Product and Engineering
- Demo and onboard new employees to the Guusto platform
- Ensure we are always adjusting our practices in response to customer feedback
- Manage customer reviews for Guusto
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Marketing on what features are most important to our clients
- Develop playbooks for the CS Team
- Manage response rates for the CS team and our NPS score
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone who is excited about delivering truly excellent customer service. You don't know all the answers but you know how to make people feel heard, appreciated, and understand the importance of clear and empathetic communication. This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we continue to build out our Customer Success team and expand our business.
We are a remote-first organization with employees in multiple cities and provinces and accept applications from anyone able to work in Canada. If you are located in the Vancouver area, you are welcome to use our main office at 1155 W Pender St. This role is responsible for covering support for the Eastern Time Zone.
As part of our interview process for this role, you may be asked to submit the following:
- 1 minute video describing how you overcame a difficult situation at some point in your career/education
- A resolution to a real Guusto customer support ticket (anonymized).