Hello from Hack The Box 👋
Thanks for checking out our career opportunities!
About the role
HTB is looking for a Customer Success Associate based in the US (OR Canada) to partner with our customers and assist them in realising their cybersecurity training goals through our services. You will be the voice of the customer inside HTB, interacting with the product, content, community, customer support, and innovation teams regularly.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing customer relationships, implementing success programs, contributing to sales (via renewals and cross/upselling), onboarding, and working to prevent customer churn.
Ideally, you’re an HTBer who’s fascinated with our hands-on & gamified way of training cybersecurity pros. You’re familiar with our products and can articulate their benefits in a meaningful way to existing customers, ensuring product utilisation, customer satisfaction, and ultimately renewals.
About Hack The Box
Hack The Box (HTB) is an online platform that allows its users to test, train and enhance their penetration testing skills as well as to exchange ideas and methodologies with other members of similar interests. HTB’s community consists of over 500k cybersecurity enthusiasts who use our platform to build their skills in a fun and gamified way. Apart from the community, our b2b solution is used by over 800 corporations, consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and education institutes to train their personnel on cybersecurity.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about usage adoption, sentiment, product feedback - all the while seeking out opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as HTB advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Coordinate resources across HTB as needed to support customers needs
- Work in a consultative manner with customers to ensure they meet their cybersecurity training goals via our platform
- Represent the voice of the customer inside HTB
- Devise usage adoption plans and strategies
- Inform customers about new products and features and existing unpurchased services
- Work with the customer support team to ensure that technical issues for enterprise customers are dealt with promptly and that the customer is satisfied.
- Explore cross and upsell opportunities, as well as renewal opportunities
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way
- Develop low-touch automation strategies to keep segments of our customer base engaged.
- Ideally, an existing HTB player
- Familiarity with the cybersecurity industry (pen-testing, cybersecurity consulting/training)
- Excellent communication skills and focus on customer experience
- Previous experience with customer support, consulting, sales engineering or customer success roles in the cybersecurity/tech industry
Why work at Hack The Box?
- You’ll have the chance to shape the industry of cybersecurity training
- You’ll be able to grow as we grow and solve challenging problems working with people all over the world
- You'll work with an international, passionate about HTB and very talented team
- You’ll definitely have fun while working at HTB 🥳
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- 25 annual leave days
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack 😉
- Flexibility in working hours
- Other benefits may be added depending on your location