Ayima is seeking applicants for junior marketing assistants. We provide online PR and large-scale brand exposure campaigns, both in the US and abroad.
This opportunity is for independently contracted (1099)
The selected candidate must be able to work independently and be trained and work remotely.
- Part time and make your own schedule.
- Have open availability on business days at the end/beginning of the month
- Compensation is based on efficiency and performance but starts at $12-$15 an hour with the possibility of increases based on success in position
- Must be comfortable with using computers and have a foundational understanding of the internet. (Internet knowledge including SEO, and HTML a plus).
- Applicants must also have a computer and internet access.
- The position will suit someone with:
- an eagerness to learn,
- comfortability working and being trained remotely,
- a good initiative to work independently,
- a keen eye for detail,
- the ability to communicate effectively.
- 100% work from home.
If you’re ready for a new challenge in a growing industry, we’d love to hear from you! So send your resume if you would like to apply
This position is a contract position.