Ambra Health is a growing medical data and image management cloud software company making major waves in today's healthcare industry. With our cutting-edge technology being utilized by the largest medical groups in the country, we are looking for passionate and driven talent to join our exciting team. We are committed to the mission of delivering better care through better technology—right at the heart of the care network and are looking for people who believe in making the world a safer and healthier place like we do. With our robust benefits packages, competitive salaries, Flexible Time Away program, and remote work options, Ambra Health continues to be the employer of choice.
The Recruiter at Ambra Health is a full-time, exempt position responsible for managing new and existing requisitions. As both a remote and in-person team, this position has the option of being fully remote or partially in-person in our NYC, Boston, or Denver offices or fully remote. The Recruiter reports directly to the Head of People Operations.
- Work with HR and team leadership to draft job descriptions and post and manage requisitions on company and external websites.
2. Screen applicant resumes with direction from each hiring department.
3. Conduct phone screen interviews with prospective applicants.
4. Schedule interviews with the hiring panel.
5. Maintain recruiting reports on applicants, hiring, and sourcing.
6. Potentially support additional HR functions depending on capacity.
1. Minimum 1-2 years of recruiting experience.
2. Talent acquisition techniques, relationship building, networking and negotiating skills.
3. Familiarity with relevant employment law.
4. Sourcing experience through LinkedIn.
5. Detail oriented, strong communication and multitasking skills, computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point)
6. Prior experience recruiting in technical and/or engineering fields is a plus.
7. Salary Range: $60-$80K depending on experience.