Aiven has a growing sales team with an increasingly complex ecosystem of sales-related tools and processes. We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to evaluate and improve the overall processes and customer lifecycle, and to help the sales teams become more productive.
In this position you will be responsible for strategic sales training, communicating best practices to the sales team, evaluating and managing external training partners, as well as analyzing and improving upon Aiven’s sales-related tools and processes.
You will be coordinating key content, processes and practices throughout the entire customer journey, ensuring that the right sales tools are being used to their full potential and that sales teams are improving in their productivity.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a comparable role
- B2B SaaS sales experience
- Good understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service clouds
- Understanding of other sales-related tools (Outreach, Zoominfo, Cognism, or similar)
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (in English)