Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that pioneered and is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations technology uses advanced clinical grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, Bangalore, and Zurich. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
Senior Product Manager
Biofourmis is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our product team and drive the product roadmap for our growing clinical enterprise product suite. In this role, you will be responsible for defining & launching new product offerings in addition to enhancements to our existing product portfolio.
You’ll work closely with customers and use data to identify and test clinical strategies that advance product-market fit and growth, and work with tight-knit cross-functional teams to deliver. You’ll align with customers to craft efficient workflows that scale and integrate seamlessly into health care systems and build modular and configurable platform solutions that deliver to customer needs. The scope of the role includes product roadmap ownership of the clinician portal, screening & diagnostic products, remote monitoring clinical workflows & integrations, and clinical research tools.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in creating innovative clinical solutions, ideally working with providers and patients.
- Has bias for action.
- Thrives working with cross-functional teams on multiple projects.
- Is excited about transforming healthcare with emerging technology.
- Loves solving complex user problems with simple solutions built with intent and impact.
- Define and drive the roadmap for new and existing products that deliver clinical insights to care teams and their patients.
- Manage the product management team.
- Drive the full product lifecycle from research, design, specification, metrics definition, development, launch, and beyond.
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, Data Science, Business Development, and other cross-functional teams to prioritize, develop, and ship features.
- Work with clinician customers and payersto identify needs and translate into solutions that scale.
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track success and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way.
- Understand the competitive landscape and use customer feedback to identify new market opportunities and develop strategies for capturing those opportunities.
- Be a strong leader that facilitates collaboration. Demonstrate the ability to continually refine the team’s processes while empowering team members to feel heard and respected.
- 5+ years of experience in product management with a focus on healthcare products. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Team management and mentorship experience.
- A track record of launching successful enterprise platform products.
- Strong business sense, intellectual curiosity, and subject matter expertise in the complexities of the healthcare ecosystem.
- Success working cross-functionally in influencing teams, building stakeholder trust, and getting executive buy-in.
- Deep experience with driving Engineering and Design teams in developing software solutions.
- Technical fluency and flexibility to deliver solutions across web, native mobile apps, and API.
- Skilled in analytics with experience in defining metrics to measure product performance.
- High degree of user empathy and ability to balance advocate for the user while advancing the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; ability to distill complex problems into simple documentation tailored to the audience.
- Passion for making healthcare better for patients and more efficient for providers. Patience to solve hard problems and work around operational roadblocks.