Sesh is a venture-backed mental healthcare platform bringing therapist-led group support to the masses.
Sesh is continually evaluating opportunities to extend the scale and reach of our platform and accelerate adoption from communities. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Partnerships will drive growth and value by identifying and securing unique large-scale partnership opportunities to extend our reach across current and future market touch points.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Identify new business opportunities by analyzing the joint market opportunity (quantitatively and qualitatively) and define market requirements for successful partnership
• Identify and lead domestic and international partnership efforts
• Shape how we develop and deliver effective large-scale strategic partnerships.
• Qualify, structure, negotiate, and manage partnership requests and also represent Sesh in external meetings with senior partner executives.
•Collaborate across internal teams to launch and engage partners through integrated offerings
• Work with leadership to determine critical metrics to measure success and evaluate progress
• Comfortable with distributed teams and excited about building a strong, inclusive environment
• Embrace and demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, and independence
• A leader with a demonstrated track record of strategic partner development: 10+ years work experience, minimum of 5 years experience leading large-scale strategic partnerships/alliances
• Strong analytical and negotiating skills, including ability to creatively structure partnership opportunities that unlock meaningful new value and/or growth opportunities for Sesh
• Passionate about leveraging technology to close the mental health access gap
• Ability to scope complex, cross-functional projects and ensure effective execution while continuing to develop the big picture
• A deep understanding of the healthcare industry and a curiosity for its nuances
- Competitive salary based on experience and meaningful equity a mission-driven, venture-backed company revolutionizing mental healthcare
- Best-in-class health, vision, and dental benefits
- Provided the latest Apple equipment