Hopper HQ is the ultimate planning & scheduling tool for social media.
We help social media managers around the world creatively plan and schedule their Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin content, streamlining their social media marketing.
The business semi-remote with a based in London & Birmingham. Ideal candidates would be located near one of the UK bases but we are happy to be flexible for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Growth Manager to lead our growth and customer acquisition. Is that you?
Take the lead on our growth:
We're looking for a Growth Manager to lead our customer acquisition and grow our reputation as the experts in social engagement. Within this role you will form the main growth function within Hopper HQ.
You will work as part of a tight knit team reporting to Hopper HQ founders and as part of Turn Partners, a small but powerful startup studio owning and operating multiple digital businesses and investments.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Own and execute a winning strategy for customer acquisition from start to finish
- Take ownership for:
- Overall MRR growth rate
- Acquisition numbers including CAC & conversion
- Develop a deep understanding of what matters to social media managers and how to support them
- Manage the creation & execution across all channels, increasing acquisition and driving down CAC
- Social: owned, paid and earned
- Paid search (Management of existing ads management partner and creation of new channels)
- Work closely with a newly recruited content manager who will lead on existing content marketing channels to accelerate Hopper HQ’s acquisition
- Email marketing and audience building
- Content marketing and SEO
Current marketing channels include:
- Product Marketing
- Content Marketing
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years experience in managing acquisition focused marketing channels.
- Experience within B2B, digital products or software as a service.
- A proven track record with the ability to demonstrate results across multiple channels.
- Great communication skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate with a semi remote team.
- Experience in taking ownership from top-line targets to executional detail.
Characteristics and attitude:
- An entrepreneurial flare, an overachiever who enjoys the ‘sport’ of startup and digital growth.
- A family approach to teamwork. Based on trust, respect, and fun.
- Acceptance of radical candor: the ability to give and take honest feedback, to promote personal and business growth.
- Humble and hungry, taking every experience as an opportunity to test, learn and continuously improve.