Head of Enterprise Marketing
The Company -- SigFig
We are SigFig. We're here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial services practices and reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with the financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Through partnerships with some of the world's largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team – Strategic Partnerships
The Strategic Partnerships team exists to support our enterprise partners in leveraging SigFig-powered solutions to create meaningful value for their customers, employees, and organizations.
Within Strategic Partnerships, a variety of sub-teams play specialized roles in acquiring new partners and driving the deployment and ongoing success of partner-specific programs across our Digital Wealth,Atlas and new product solutions. These teams include Sales, Partner Success, Growth, and Enterprise Marketing.
The Opportunity -- Head of Enterprise Marketing
As Head of Enterprise Marketing, you will build and lead the first Enterprise Marketing team at SigFig encompassing: Demand Generation; Product Marketing; Sales Enablement; Go-to-Market Strategy; Content Marketing & Thought Leadership; Event Management; Brand Marketing; and more. You will set the overall strategic vision and direction for our new Enterprise Marketing program, defining SigFig's external voice and presence as a fast-growing and leading SaaS fintech player.
In this role, you will report directly to our Head of Strategic Partnerships and collaborate closely with our executive team and peer senior leaders across the organization. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person who is ready to step in and make an impact on Day One.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Create and manage the Company's Enterprise Marketing plan, overseeing the marketing calendar; thematic content focuses; product marketing initiatives; etc.
- Lead the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for all products within our solution ecosystem and partner with Sales, Partner Success, and Product Leadership to continuously refine GTM strategy and tactics to better engage our market, ideal customer profile (ICP), and end-users.
- Oversee all demand generation programs and activities, including white-papers, sponsorships, and live events.
- Own a budget, with special attention given to analyzing, evaluating, and comparing the ROI and efficacy of different marketing plays.
- Lead and execute sales enablement activities, including the development of all sales assets to include pitch decks, presentations, one-pagers/fact sheets, case studies, and partner testimonials.
- Own SigFig's enterprise website, blog, and social media strategy.
Why We Value You
- You're a compassionate, approachable, and effective marketing leader who has built a tightly woven network of supporters, collaborators, and peers.
- You're well-versed in the application of DE&I, especially anti-racism and anti-bias practices, into both internal culture building and external communication.
- You are both a leader and hands-on “doer” and thrive in startup environments with limited resources.
- You have a sense of humility and humor, and an eagerness to ‘get in the trenches' and ‘get your hands dirty' in doing operational and tactical work when necessary.
- You have a proven ability to influence and collaborate with senior executives, especially to shape a marketing strategy and program from the ground up.
- You are customer obsessed and are driven to identify what motivates customers to buy and how SigFig's products can help solve their pain points.
- You are skilled at telling a written or visual story in a compelling and simplistic way.
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 10+ years of work experience, including 5+ years of experience in marketing leadership at high-growth SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated track record of hiring, mentoring, and developing high-performing, high-achieving team members.
- Demonstrated track record of producing robust sales pipeline and fueling growth to enable commercial teams to meet and exceed goals.
- Experience working directly with the commercial teams to produce sales assets across the sales funnel (pitch decks, promo videos, blogs).
- Experience owning the overall messaging and vision for a highly visible website, including leading direction for design, copy, and overall user flow.
- Experience at managing multiple external vendor relationships and outsourcing, delegating, and managing projects with independent contractors and agencies.
- Skilled at using a variety of software tools including GoogleSlides, PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, and others.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- $1000 Yearly Wellness Benefit
- Employee Recognition Benefit
- And more!!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance