Guusto is on a mission to rid the world of bad workplace culture!
We help HR leaders build employee recognition programs so their people feel appreciated, engaged and inspired.
We are on an exciting trajectory, having seen over 300% growth in 2020 and are now the #1 highest rated recognition and rewards platform on G2 with 1000+ 5 star reviews. We power programs for thousands of clients like Levi's, Harvard, Raptors, Fairmont and more.
As a member of our Product team, you can expect to work with some amazingly talented people invested in your growth and development. The Product and Engineering teams work hand in hand to ensure we are developing a world-class platform for our clients to shape their workplace culture for the better continually.
- Salary: $90,000-105,000
- Job Type: FT
- Remote: Yes
- Company Laptop
- Comprehensive Benefits (fully paid by Guusto)
- WFH Budget
- Learning and Development Budget
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Unlimited Vacation and Personal days
- Amazing team members
- Review current QA practices and procedures
- Meet with the Product and Engineering teams to understand current QA gaps and create a roadmap to improve
- Work with the Product team to devise checklists for manual testing for admins and redeemers
- Develop and implement a standard QA process with bug reporting in JIRA and Asana
- Take over and lead everything QA at Guusto
- Create testing plans, including individual testing phases, and ensure the team meets the deadlines outlined in those plans
- Have built and implemented a robust manual testing framework for all new updates and features
- Have a joint roadmap with the Engineering team to start implementing automated testing
- Keep team members up to date on best practices, new testing frameworks and tools
- Look at how to expand the QA team at Guusto
- Continually work with the Engineering team to develop testing processes for all new releases
- Mentor and train all new team members on how to test new features and implementations
- Manage and identify risks and create mitigation plans to address
- Continually refine and improve our current development and production processes
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone to lead our QA and Testing process at Guusto. Mentor our team and develop best practices across the organization to always ship out world-class features and products. We use SQL and Jasmin/Jmeter, and E2E frameworks in our current process. This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we continue to build out our Product team and expand our business.
We are a remote-first organization with employees in multiple cities and provinces and accept applications from anyone able to work in Canada. If you are located in the Vancouver area, you are welcome to use our main office at 1155 W Pender St.