Fyllo is a cannabis marketing platform that powers compliance at scale. Through our proprietary technology, we are filling an unmet need for systems that enable cannabis brands and online publishers to meet compliance requirements on a large scale. As a first-mover in the industry, our pioneering technology makes compliance at scale possible, helping the world realize the full potential of cannabis.
About The Role
Fyllo is growing exponentially and we are seeking to bring aboard an experienced technical recruiter to help us continue to grow. We are at one of the most exciting chapters in our company's history; earlier this year we closed our Series B funding, and our goal is now to identify and attract the best engineering talent to join us.
This role requires experience in building a pipeline of high-caliber technical talent (Full Stack Software Engineers, Product Managers, DevOps Engineers, Database Engineers). You will perform full-cycle recruiting and will partner closely with our engineering and product leaders to identify, engage, and manage candidates through our recruiting pipeline.
This position is full-time and based in Chicago, IL (remote, an option).
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for US based technical roles. You'll devise pipeline strategies, perform sourcing, and own the entire candidate journey all the way through to extending offers and closing the candidate.
- Build and efficiently manage a diverse pipeline of candidates
- As a brand ambassador for Fyllo, provide and champion an exceptional hiring experience for all candidates, regardless of their hiring outcome
- Serve as a recruiting business partner to hiring managers and collaborate with other recruiting team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategies
- Manage hiring manager expectations and provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to set strategy and identify opportunities for process improvement
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting and/or sourcing experience for an in-house recruiting team
- 2+ years of experience recruiting Software Engineers or related technical roles
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Excellent problem solver and clear strategic thinker; to be successful you should be a proactive self-starter who is comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Flexible, positive, and communicative team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Prior experience recruiting in a fast-paced startup environment, preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.