Data Department Agent
We are looking for a Data Entry Specialist to join our team. You should be a data-savvy detail-oriented person, who is keen to pick up on important details and looking to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment.
A Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential. The integrity of any company is based on the data they produce which validates the importance of the Data Entry position. Any information inputted by the Data Entry team will then be used by other people for reference or reports.
We are an eCommerce site that mainly sells industrial products throughout North America.
We have a call center that is staffed in the USA and Mexico. We have a development team that is mostly staffed in Eastern Europe. Our operations team is throughout the world.
Job Description & Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Has to be proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel and have experience working with ERP systems (preferable NetSuite).
- Have knowledge of developing strategies and tactics to help drive sales and optimize listings.
- Manage our online inventory.
- Be responsible for data entries and Classification of data information to existing data management systems (Google Sheets, CRM tools), quality assurance, and troubleshooting of problems related to data management.
- Collecting client information, maintaining an organized filing system, and reviewing data for completeness and accuracy.
- Keeping a record of hard copy data such as invoices, inventory checklists, and other financial documents.
- Establishing data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer base databases.
- Must be able to navigate through many documents to extract needed information.
- Must be knowledgeable and have experience in e-commerce sites.
- Should have a razor-sharp eye for detail and excellent knowledge of data management.
- Accurate ability to enter data and highly organized.
- Proficient typing and transcription.