Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for SAP ABAP
Responsibilities and requeriments:
- Strong knowledge/experience with SAP S4HANA FI Module especially with Tax Areas like VAT, WHT, Third Party Engines and its dependencies/touchpoints with other areas.
- Familiar with the SAP FI Database model.
- Experience as SAP ABAP Developer, ACR, SAP CDS developer / BRF+ / AMDPs
- Experience in full life cycle implementation projects.
- Familiar and experience working with SAP Analysis for Office
- Familiar with the use and configuration of KNIME Tool
- Knowledgeable on excel/ Pivot Tables / Formulas, etc.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Team player attitude
- Fluency on English
- English Advance.
- Spanish Native.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
SAP ABAP, CDS developer, BRF+