We are looking for a Fullstack Developer (Node.JS/Angular) who will play a key role in our product development team by helping develop our award-winning, AI-powered Suite. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and future of Docebo. Our team believes in a positive work-life balance and in doing challenging, yet impactful work.
Reports to: Functional Product Owner
Location: Biassono, Italy (or remote in Italy)
- Follow project development and manage tasks related to the project's implementation
- Develop code with a focus on quality, working closely with QA and with a TDD approach
- Work in an Agile, Scrum international team with other backend and frontend developers
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Angular 2+, NodeJS SQL and/or NoSQL databases;
- Ability to build the frontend of applications following the guidelines of the UI Kit/mockups coming from the Design Team
- Experience developing and using REST APIs to retrieve data from the backend
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks
- Interest in new technologies: Docker, AWS, Enterprise Level Applications
- Strong attention to detail and astute diagnostic skills
- Ability to look at your development within a product use case and measure quality upon it
- Ability to properly document your code in English and make it reusable to other teams
- A codeplex, github link, portfolio or website attached to the application
Nice to have:
- General knowledge of HTML5, SASS, Angular 9+, Redux
- Experience in a Cloud or SaaS development environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Previous as a programmer analyst
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.