We are building an artificial intelligence platform to transform the modern workforce right here in St. Louis - and we need an Front End Team Lead to drive Capacity forward. Sound like you? Read on.
We are seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to join our growing team! The Front End Engineer will be expected to produce high quality features in a timely manner. A successful candidate will have the ability to show technical excellence, pushing innovation and quality while providing more junior developers with the support and guidance they need in order to grow and excel.
- Mentoring and coaching more junior engineers
- Working with, and maintaining, build tools for the Front End team
- Writing efficient and reusable components in React and Redux
- Building responsive and accessible HTML/CSS
- Maintaining Front End testing frameworks
- Working with RESTful APIs
- Employer-paid health care
- Unlimited Vacation policy
- Stock options
- Short term disability
- Generous parental leave policy
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Free snacks
- Energized to join a startup
- Excited to mentor more junior developers
- Good at problem selection, problem solving, and course correcting
- Focused on best practices
- Highly pragmatic with excellent interpersonal communication and collaborative skills
You are motivated by:
- Quality of Work - You are motivated by doing great work.
- Hard Work - Energized to join a startup and the hours that entails, not a 9-5 job.
- Low Ego - You care about winning, not who gets the credit, and push yourself to challenge your assumptions.
- Being Proactive - You take initiative on your own.
- High Achievement - You keep score.
- Teamwork - Willingness to collaborate
- Highly proficient in React and Redux, writing efficient and reusable components
- Experience building responsive and accessible HTML/CSS
- Experience with Front end testing frameworks
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with build tools, version control and Git workflow
Even better if you have:
- Proficiency in Python and/or PHP
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with Microservices
- Deployment and CI (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- You will report directly to the Front End Lead
Come prepared to demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you’ve been working on in the past. Tell us what inspires you. Show us what you’ve been up to and we will do the same!