Ash is a remote diagnostics testing company that is reimagining the future of at-home care. Our platform allows for plug-n-play optionality so that providers can choose what services they need to enhance their own offering. We strongly believe healthcare should be accessible and inclusive to everybody. However, the current testing landscape falls short of that goal. Ash's at-home testing kits are designed to bridge the gap.
Ash is seeking a Client Strategy and Operations Lead to ensure the health of our ongoing client relationships. This role will be responsible for setting the strategy to support long-term growth while driving the day-to-day client relationship management in the short term. As the founding member of our Client Strategy and Operations team you will be responsible for setting the strategy for how Ash will scale in managing our long-term client relationships as we support providing their end users at-home care.
- This role is accountable for the health of our client relationships during an implementation, a new client technology initiative, and day-to-day operations management.
- This role will serve as a strategic thought partner to our product and operating teams to build creative solutions to client challenges and requirements. This requires meticulous development of expertise in Ash's product offerings and client processes.
- This role will help package and deliver solutions to clients, serve as a client-facing critical issue point for our technical and operating teams, and over time, establish relationships with external client executives alongside our business development team.
- This role will lead client engagement between contract signature and implementation kickoff, working closely with our technical and operations teams to ensure all client workstreams are prioritized, contracts/SOWs are confirmed, and requirements are clear for technical teams to deliver against.
- This role will establish best practices for onboarding and supporting our clients and in the long-term manage a team to support our clients at scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- Engagement Manager or equivalent at strategic or operational consulting firm
- Shown success leading sophisticated client relationships, with cross functional teams and partners
- Growth mentality that translates into a steadfast focus on continual improvement, both personally and for the organization
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to build structure from ambiguity (creative problem solving) and a sense of ownership
- Ability to build credibility quickly, both internally and externally
- Fast paced, organized and able to prioritize effectively
Traction To Date
- Partners: Ash's most recent partners include a major hospital system, a national delivery company, and 3 tele-health partners.
- Capabilities: Ash offers 50+ at-home diagnostics including STIs, PrEP, hormone testing, and metabolic panels to name a few. We are the only at-home diagnostics solution capable of serving all 50 states.
What We Offer
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Transparent and social culture, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback
- Strong sense of ownership and strategic work that impacts our product, users, colleagues, providers, patients, payers, and the world
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems in making healthcare more accessible and inclusive. We need a diverse team that can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of stakeholders we seek to serve. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.