DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
You will be the product lead responsible for building DailyPay’s API platform that powers innovative applications inside and outside DailyPay; and unlocks new use cases for the growing ecosystem of payments and fintech partners.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
- Deeply understand the customers, problems and use cases of DailyPay APIs
- Rationalize product requirements and guide effective API design
- Partner with engineers to design clean and flexible abstraction of DailyPay’s platform
- Build API platform that powers new innovative applications inside and outside DailyPay
- Grow the developer ecosystem with ambitious roadmap and outreach program
- Sunset legacy APIs with versioning to allow for support
- You’ve built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
- You’ve partnered closely with engineers on API design or productized infrastructure
- You are skilled at simplifying complex and abstract concepts
- You are a creative thinker with deep knowledge of software engineering and design
- 5+ years of experience in building and managing complex software products
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
- Option to work in NYC or fully remote
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.